Due to an obstinate south westerly wind, running at 23 mph and gusting at 34 mph, we have made the decision to postpone the swim. Apologies to all concerned, but as ever the safety of the swimmers and the support crews is our greatest responsibility.

The revised date is 1st September with a 13.30 start from Caldey. So please deduct 15 minutes from all the times previously provided.

If you are unable to attend this new date we will be happy to refund your entrance fee, provided you inform us – preferably by email to info@Tenby-Caldey-Swim.co.ukwithin the next seven days; if we do not hear from you by the end of Saturday 25th August, we shall assume you are intending to swim on the revised date. Entry fees will not therefore be refunded after this date.

We hope to see you on 1st September and with swimmer-friendly local sea and weather conditions.

Tenby Sea Swimming Association

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter

After All …..

Read More →

It’s On!

Read More →

Caldey Swim V2 – Sunday 1st September

Read More →