Today’s Swim Postponed

With great regret, we have had to postpone today’s swim. After yesterday’s storm, the sea swell is making for difficult conditions. And even though the forecast indicates improvements until 1pm, the swell combined with gusts of between 13 and 15 mph thereafter give us cause for concern for all swimmers’ safety.

We understand many have made huge efforts in preparation of, and travelling to, this event; however, safety must always be paramount in all our decisions. So disappointment all round.

Consolation, if available to you, will be the deferred date of the 26th August, with a start time of midday, ie 45 minutes earlier. If you can’t make the new date, please email us for your refund.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter

It’s On!

Read More →

Caldey Swim V2 – Sunday 1st September

Read More →

Read More →